New Topic  Reply to Topic
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

wishfulthinker22
Just Joined

1 Posts

Posted - 19 May 2017 :  14:11:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi All, Just wondered if anyone had had any success with RBS paying out since this ruling? My complaint has been upheld and I have been awarded a sum but due to a previous trust deed they may just keep it! I will let you know the outcome either way!
Go to Top of Page

TDA (Debt Adviser)
Trust Deed Expert

12078 Posts

Posted - 19 May 2017 :  16:38:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome to the forum wishfulthinker22.

I don't think I can recollect anyone saying this has happened here recently, but of course someone might know different...

Qualified Debt Adviser & Forum Administrator - Ask me anything about Trust Deeds    
Go to Top of Page

ali_g1gt9
Just Joined

1 Posts

Posted - 20 June 2017 :  16:33:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just a update on my current PPI claim with RBS, been going back and forward since February and have finally been told that because of my discharged trust deed that was several years ago there insolvency team are putting them on what they term a hold pile. When I pressed them about it they said that they have the right to off set any payment against old debts that were part of it.

Also they said that the debt is always there, as the trust deed only stops them from chasing you for it and is not written off as what I was told when I signed up too it. So if that is the case then I think the trust deeds should not say that.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Trust Deed Forum © 2008 - 2017 www.trust-deed.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000

(c) Channel Active Limited. Company Number: 06412452. Data Protection Registration: Z1332750.
Telephone calls may be monitored or recorded. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Trust-Deed.co.uk, Clyde Offices, 2nd Floor, 48 West George Street, Glasgow, G2 1BP. Tel: 0141 2490416.