Scottish Trust Deed Forum
 credit score and file
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

ibmstyle
Advanced Contributor

61 Posts

Posted - 23 February 2019 :  17:26:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi my trust deed started in august 2013 and ended in august 2017 so more than 5 years have passed since my trust deed started but my credit file is still showing my trust deed and debts related to trust deed as negatives on my credit file

core influencers affecting your score

1. You have at least one defaulted credit account.
Continued late payments on credit accounts can reduce your Experian Credit Score for six years or more.

More about Defaulted credit accounts
Defaulted Accounts
An account defaults when enough payments are missed that the lender closes the agreement. The affect your score for 6 years after being declared a default.

ZOPA LIMITED
Loan
25 Sep 2013
>
LOWELL PORTFOLIO I LTD
Loan
20 Sep 2013
>
BANK OF SCOTLAND
Current Account
09 Oct 2013
>
LLOYDS BANK NO 1
Current Account
28 Aug 2013
>
CAPITAL ONE
Credit Card
10 Oct 2013
>
VANQUIS BANK
Credit Card
10 Oct 2013
>

Score influencers affecting your score

2. You have a CCJ, IVA or Bankruptcy record that's 66 months old.
Things like bankruptcy, County Court Judgements and Individual Voluntary Arrangements can reduce your Experian Credit Score for six years or more.

TDA (Debt Adviser)
Trust Deed Expert

12834 Posts

Posted - 25 February 2019 :  08:58:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi ibmstyle.

Are you looking for feedback about whether the content of your credit file is appropriate?

Anything that goes on your credit file will stay there for six years. I'd therefore expect the trust deed to fall off your credit report later this year.

Those dates next to each account; are they the dates that default notices were issued for each one?

Qualified Debt Adviser & Forum Administrator - Ask me anything about Trust Deeds    
Go to Top of Page

Kevin Mapstone
Trust Deed Expert

3689 Posts

Posted - 25 February 2019 :  09:31:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
All of this information should fall off after 6 years, ibmstyle. So not long to go now!

Recommended Partner & Trust Deed Expert - Ask me for help setting up a Scottish Trust Deed    
Go to Top of Page

ibmstyle
Advanced Contributor

61 Posts

Posted - 10 March 2019 :  02:23:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the info.can i still get mortgage with this information on credit file or shall i wait till file is clear
Go to Top of Page

TDA (Debt Adviser)
Trust Deed Expert

12834 Posts

Posted - 11 March 2019 :  08:52:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We can't answer that question ibmstyle. It's a question to put to a mortgage broker who understands what mortgage products are currently available.

In very general terms though, you may have more options once these default notices have fallped off your file later this year.

Qualified Debt Adviser & Forum Administrator - Ask me anything about Trust Deeds    
Go to Top of Page

Black Night
Frequent Contributor

33 Posts

Posted - 13 March 2019 :  23:03:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It looks as though the companies are reporting different dates on your file ranging from 8th August to 10th October. Assuming you signed the Trust Deed in August you should be contacting the companies to get them to alter the dates to the day the Trust Deed was signed. They will all fall off around the same time if you do. Looking at those dates it will be October before they do and probably wonít show on your. Credit file for att least another month after tha so will take you into November. Itís just a few months but if you are desperate to secure a mortgage sooner rather than later it could make all the difference. Best of luck.
Go to Top of Page

TDA (Debt Adviser)
Trust Deed Expert

12834 Posts

Posted - 14 March 2019 :  08:52:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It's a good point Black Night.

Depending upon circumstances and future plans, the effort might be worthwhile to get the post-August default notices backdated.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Trust Deed Forum © 2008 - 2018 www.trust-deed.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000

(c) Channel Active Limited. Company Number: 06412452. Data Protection Registration: Z1332750.
Telephone calls may be monitored or recorded. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Trust-Deed.co.uk, Clyde Offices, 2nd Floor, 48 West George Street, Glasgow, G2 1BP. Tel: 0141 2490416.