Trust Deed Forum - Help needed
Home Home Page

Trust Deed Forum
Trust Deed Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

 All Forums
 Trust Deeds
 Scottish Trust Deed Forum
 Help needed
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Just Joined

1 Posts

Posted - 31 October 2018 :  14:16:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
First time poster but been reading forum for a while, I am currently getting to the end of my third year in a trust deed, I have just over one year left. Although the have managed to make all payments on date and live within my budget being in a trust deed has affected my mental health and I fear the stress of it may cause me to go off work sick as the only reason Iím still working and not got a sick line from doctor is to avoid falling behind. My health is getting worse, my family are worrying over me and would be prepared to help out, is it possible to pay the last year of monthly contributions in a one off payment from family, any advice greatly needed and appreciated thanks

TDA (Debt Adviser)
Trust Deed Expert

12746 Posts

Posted - 31 October 2018 :  16:10:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Pdb2020 and welcome to the forum.

I'm very sorry to hear that you are struggling with your mental health at the moment.

Our advice would be to contact your trustee, explain your medical situation, and to discuss how things might develop if you were no longer able to work.

I'm sure they'd want to assist you in any case, but having family support if required should assist in finding a solution that works for all parties and makes your health the priority.

Qualified Debt Adviser & Forum Administrator - Ask me anything about Trust Deeds    
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Trust Deed Forum © 2008 - 2018 Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000

(c) Channel Active Limited. Company Number: 06412452. Data Protection Registration: Z1332750.
Telephone calls may be monitored or recorded. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority., Clyde Offices, 2nd Floor, 48 West George Street, Glasgow, G2 1BP. Tel: 0141 2490416.