Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 27

maverick267
Advanced Contributor

139 Posts

Posted - 30 November 2018 :  16:06:12  Show Profile
well final letter from nram.
as you were previously told you were in a trust deed and any assets must go to trustee you are not to receive any monies paid also after trust deed you are discharged you still will not receive any monies
wonderful so I get nothing wasn't expecting anything anyway swines.
Go to Top of Page

Wildchild
Advanced Contributor

164 Posts

Posted - 30 November 2018 :  23:16:43  Show Profile
This is surely going against the Supreme Court ruling
Go to Top of Page

Turbobhoy
Advanced Contributor

86 Posts

Posted - 01 December 2018 :  06:03:09  Show Profile
It's all a farce mond seems to be delaying paying out for some reason he says he needs to seek counsel on how to release funds surly if he can take the money with out seeking counsel he can release the money alsoin previous letter I received from him he clearly stated once it has made its way through the courts money would be released either way since court has decided the it goes to debtor mr mond has no integrity at all and if making a complete joke of the Insovency industry
Go to Top of Page

contoboy
Frequent Contributor

35 Posts

Posted - 01 December 2018 :  09:45:03  Show Profile
Surely if he is keeping money back he is sticking 2 fingers up to the court, which I would imagine means he is going against the ruling which Is the same as contempt of court. If it was criminal ruling he would be jailed.
Go to Top of Page

contoboy
Frequent Contributor

35 Posts

Posted - 01 December 2018 :  09:48:54  Show Profile
I have spoken with RBS again and asked when my claim will be processed as it was due on the 12/11/18 but received a text on the 12th saying it would be by the 10/12/18 at the latest. The representative said the 10th canít be guaranteed. Does anyone know if they are breaking anymore rules by not processing the claim when they said they would.? I am also ready for the next fight regarding offset.
Go to Top of Page

jongers1
Contributor

10 Posts

Posted - 01 December 2018 :  15:03:09  Show Profile
I have received numerous text messages from rbs about accepting their offer, which is obviously going to be offset, I'm hanging off just now, am I doing the right thing?

jongers1
Go to Top of Page

GlasGaz74
Frequent Contributor

42 Posts

Posted - 01 December 2018 :  17:09:26  Show Profile
RBS delayed my claim for 2 months after date advised then carried out a full set off.
Even after Donnelly v RBS case were courts stated rbs couldn't off set, RBS went and done full off set.
Solicitor is in talks with RBS solicitors to release cash or it will be back to court, must be costing RBS a fortune in court fees.
Go to Top of Page

contoboy
Frequent Contributor

35 Posts

Posted - 01 December 2018 :  23:05:19  Show Profile
Which solicitor are you using GlasGaz? I have the feeling I might need the services of a solicitor.
Go to Top of Page

WIKIKEE
Advanced Contributor

178 Posts

Posted - 02 December 2018 :  13:20:00  Show Profile
Pleased to report that the Ombudsman have now been in touch and confirmed that following the recent ruling the NR should be paying out the compensation to me. Also pleased to report received correspondence from NRAM in the last few days with their offer. Apparently all I need to do is send them back the form and I should have it within a few days. All turned out pretty easy but I know how peed off I'd be if the result had gone the other way. Hang on in there folks, I didn't get the huge windfall I'd hoped for but it'll be going in my pocked and not someone elses so a result for me anyway.
Go to Top of Page

Luke4630
Advanced Contributor

51 Posts

Posted - 02 December 2018 :  17:07:02  Show Profile
Jongers1 send over your email to lukecg@aol.com I can send you copy off last letter from rbs . I've just been sitting back and waiting .

Colin luke
Go to Top of Page

jongers1
Contributor

10 Posts

Posted - 02 December 2018 :  22:03:56  Show Profile
Will do, thanks very much

jongers1
Go to Top of Page

Luke4630
Advanced Contributor

51 Posts

Posted - 03 December 2018 :  09:44:22  Show Profile
Cheers for info fingers crossed

Colin luke
Go to Top of Page

jongers1
Contributor

10 Posts

Posted - 03 December 2018 :  20:43:26  Show Profile
WIKIKEE when you say you didn't get the windfall you hoped for, is it because they are offering you a figure to settle?

jongers1
Go to Top of Page

Angibabes

5 Posts

Posted - 04 December 2018 :  15:27:08  Show Profile
Hi

I am waiting on PPI compensation being paid from RBS. I was discharged from my Trust Deed back in 2010. RBS have told me that my cases are now on hold due to the judgement on the Dooneen v Mond case and that they intend to challenge the decision that was made on the Donnelly v RBS appeal case. This will be due to go to court next year.
Go to Top of Page

contoboy
Frequent Contributor

35 Posts

Posted - 04 December 2018 :  17:14:35  Show Profile
When did they tell you that Angi? Seems that RBS have no intention of paying out and going against the court ruling., which is a disgrace due to their part in crashing the banking system. You may also want to contact frills solicitor in uddingston who won the case for Donnelly and some other folk are seeking their assistance.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 27 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
Jump To:
Trust Deed Forum © 2008 - 2018 www.trust-deed.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000

(c) Channel Active Limited. Company Number: 06412452. Data Protection Registration: Z1332750.
Telephone calls may be monitored or recorded. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Trust-Deed.co.uk, Clyde Offices, 2nd Floor, 48 West George Street, Glasgow, G2 1BP. Tel: 0141 2490416.