Scottish Trust Deed Forum
 Data Subject Access Request
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Cazzyg81
Just Joined

1 Posts

Posted - 30 September 2018 :  13:41:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have been in my trust deed for 2 years now. I received a letter from my insolvency pratictioner requesting me to authorise a company named arch hall to run a subject access request on my lead bank account at the time I entered my trust deed to help them provide information to identify potential PPI claims.

Can someone please clarify if I need to sign the form for arch hall and what is it they need to do exactly as the letter does not explain.

Ive been searching arch hall on the internet and I havenít really read anything positive about them and I canít establish what it is they actually do.

Any help would be appreciated .

Thank you
Caroline

Captain Sensible
Regular Contributor

24 Posts

Posted - 01 October 2018 :  08:52:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Caroline

Investigating mis-sold PPI is part of the trust deed process for insolvency practitioners. It would appear that your Trustee is outsourcing this work to another company, in this case Arch Hall. Because of the new General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR), they need your permission to share your information. If you're unsure about what they're asking from you, I'd give them a call and ask them to clarify. I would say that you'll probably have to sign the form at some point, as you're bound by the terms of the trust deed to co-operate with the Trustee in investigating and realising any assets.
Go to Top of Page

TDA (Debt Adviser)
Trust Deed Expert

12692 Posts

Posted - 01 October 2018 :  09:03:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome to the forum Cazzyg81.

Your question has been well answered already.

As stated, looking into whether PPI can be claimed into a trust deed is a standard process.

Qualified Debt Adviser & Forum Administrator - Ask me anything about Trust Deeds    
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Trust Deed Forum © 2008 - 2018 www.trust-deed.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000

(c) Channel Active Limited. Company Number: 06412452. Data Protection Registration: Z1332750.
Telephone calls may be monitored or recorded. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Trust-Deed.co.uk, Clyde Offices, 2nd Floor, 48 West George Street, Glasgow, G2 1BP. Tel: 0141 2490416.