Complaint about trustee
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

themolsshow
Regular Contributor

18 Posts

Posted - 11 January 2018 :  19:12:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Hi all

Got a major issue regarding my trust deed or so called !

First started with Wilson Andrews few years ago signed up to them for a trust deed never took a payment was a complete disaster so they finally released me .

Soon after I got talked in to signing up with Wylie Bisset to which they also never took any payments because I left my job and went to work in another job 2 years ago now .

I filled in the forms to update my income extra never heard anything back . I emailed David tanner about how I go about getting released from this as once again been a complete waste of time and destroyed my credit report which it still is as itís active and have 2 trust deeds registered on it for nothing ! He told me he would send out more forms which I have never got and have emailed him a lot since then with no reply !

Must be someone I can contact to complain about this and get out of it ! I have paid a few of my debts I had in the trust deed as I am not waiting for them to do anything about it .

Main reason for putting this on here is this is where I first contacted the above person so he might actually see this and reply !

TDA (Debt Adviser)
Trust Deed Expert

12536 Posts

Posted - 11 January 2018 :  22:00:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi themolsshow.

Well... if you choose to sign a trust deed it's going to stay on your credit report for 6 years whether it works out or not.

It's also legally binding upon all of the parties, so if things change it's far from automatic that you'd be released from the obligations you initially agreed to. Depending upon your circumstances your trustee may or may not agree to this.

I'd advise you to make no direct payments to your creditors until this has been resolved one way or another.

David has very recently moved on from this firm and we're part-way through integrating another representative of the firm onto this site.

If you'd like to submit the Contact TDA form (see button in my forum signature below) I'll be happy to forward your details to someone at the firm who can contact you and work towards finding an appropriate way forwards.

Qualified Debt Adviser & Forum Administrator - Ask me anything about Trust Deeds    
Go to Top of Page

themolsshow
Regular Contributor

18 Posts

Posted - 11 January 2018 :  23:25:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
So he has very recently moved on and it was over a year ago he chose to ignore me on serve all occasions ! Absolute joke of a set up I would not recommend anyone to sign up to a trust deed from me experience! And to answer your question to stop paying creditors no I wonít do this as I have be mucked about for to long I need to sort out my own finances instead of waiting for this lot to even reply to me !
Go to Top of Page

TDA (Debt Adviser)
Trust Deed Expert

12536 Posts

Posted - 11 January 2018 :  23:48:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Up to you of course. We've no idea what's happened in the past. We have no reason to disbelieve you and also have every confidence in the firm concerned based upon years of experience. Something, somewhere, has clearly gone wrong.

However the advice about direct creditor payment (offered only in your own best interests) and my offer to try to assist you to resolve this remain unchanged.

Qualified Debt Adviser & Forum Administrator - Ask me anything about Trust Deeds    
Go to Top of Page

themolsshow
Regular Contributor

18 Posts

Posted - 12 January 2018 :  00:00:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have all the emails still sent and received so yes you have no reason to not believe me .
Go to Top of Page

TDA (Debt Adviser)
Trust Deed Expert

12536 Posts

Posted - 12 January 2018 :  00:18:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Agreed, as previously stated!

Offer to put you in touch with someone there who could help with this still open if you'd like to take it up?

Go to Top of Page

themolsshow
Regular Contributor

18 Posts

Posted - 12 January 2018 :  00:20:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes please .
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Trust Deed Forum © 2008 - 2018 www.trust-deed.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000

(c) Channel Active Limited. Company Number: 06412452. Data Protection Registration: Z1332750.
Telephone calls may be monitored or recorded. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Trust-Deed.co.uk, Clyde Offices, 2nd Floor, 48 West George Street, Glasgow, G2 1BP. Tel: 0141 2490416.