Trust Deed Forum - Credit Fix - AVOID!!!
Trust-Deed.co.uk
Home Home Page

Trust Deed Forum
Trust Deed Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Trust Deeds
 Scottish Trust Deed Forum
 Credit Fix - AVOID!!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

CLAS1816
Just Joined

1 Posts

Posted - 02 December 2017 :  19:38:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi all,

I’m new here and I hope you don’t mind but I’d like to warn those of you who aren’t already involved in a trust deed to avoid Credit fix! They are completely incompetent.

Unfortunately my husband has found himself in a situation where the company he worked for went int liquidation but due to being self employed, there was no notice period and no “golden handshake”.

Trying to explain this to CF has been nothing but stressful. I’m due our third baby as well (literally could go any second) so dealing with this has been horrible. We contacted them in October and we haven’t got anywhere other than their first point of contacts taking us in circles with other sources of proof to send. We’ve sent everything they’ve asked for but they seem to come up with something new each time we try to communicate with them.

I also received an email from one of their points of contact in Mauritius stating they wouldn’t be taking the payment this month but they did.

It’s ridiculous!

Please avoid them like the plague and use a company that actually listen to you. I’d highly recommend you speak to David Tannock who’s an expert on this forum as despite him not actually receiving business from me (we had already been signed in with CF when I found him) he has been very helpful and guided me when I’ve been concerned about other factors.

He’s helped me with this current issue as well so as far as I’m concerned, his level of customer service has superseded that of CF by over a million percent!

TDA (Debt Adviser)
Trust Deed Expert

12101 Posts

Posted - 04 December 2017 :  09:26:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome to the forum CLAS1816.

I'm sorry to hear that you're unhappy about how your trust deed is working out.

On a practical level, have you asked your trustee to return the payment you were assured would not be taken?

Qualified Debt Adviser & Forum Administrator - Ask me anything about Trust Deeds    
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Trust Deed Forum © 2008 - 2017 www.trust-deed.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000

(c) Channel Active Limited. Company Number: 06412452. Data Protection Registration: Z1332750.
Telephone calls may be monitored or recorded. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Trust-Deed.co.uk, Clyde Offices, 2nd Floor, 48 West George Street, Glasgow, G2 1BP. Tel: 0141 2490416.