- Housekeeping Budget During Trust Deeds
- Final Warning For Payday Lenders
- Lack Of Work Pushing The Young Into Debt
- Citizens Advice Challenges OFT To Use New Powers
- Protocol Compliant Debt Management Plans Introduced
- Is “Blue Monday” To Be Taken Seriously?
- Blame Banks Not Claims Firms?
- Effectiveness Of OFT Addressed By National Audit Office
- First Step Finance Consumer Credit Licence Revoked
- The Problem With Excluding Recent Debts From Trust Deeds
Trust Deed Forum activity reaches record levels
Update on blog of 13th January - Bank popularity
Economic signals for 2011 trust deed numbers
Bank public relations hit new low point as debt enquiries surge
Concern over numbers of people using credit cards to pay rent and mortgages
Rise in pensioner insolvency
Based in part upon the experiences reported by members of the website, we have today added a page to the site that focusses on issues that are often important once a trust deed payment commitment has been completed.
It can be read at: Life After A Trust Deed
As announced in our trust deed forum, we’d be delighted to update this article with any real-life experience that visitors to the site who have completed trust deeds would like to share.
If you have completed a trust deed and can add some constructive thoughts that will be beneficial for other visitors in the future please let us know using one of the contact forms on the site or at:life after a trust deed, trust deed forum, trust deed payment, trust deeds