- Housekeeping Budget During Trust Deeds
- Final Warning For Payday Lenders
- Lack Of Work Pushing The Young Into Debt
- Citizens Advice Challenges OFT To Use New Powers
- Protocol Compliant Debt Management Plans Introduced
- Is “Blue Monday” To Be Taken Seriously?
- Blame Banks Not Claims Firms?
- Effectiveness Of OFT Addressed By National Audit Office
- First Step Finance Consumer Credit Licence Revoked
- The Problem With Excluding Recent Debts From Trust Deeds
Banks Right Of Set-Off
Trust Deed Forum receiving record visitor numbers
Trust Deed Public Survey Online
Discussion Provoked about Trust Deed PPI claims
The OFT has today announced that 129 debt management companies have been issued warnings to improve or see their consumer credit licences revoked.
The problems they have discovered with the debt management industry are similar to those often reported here on the Trust Deed forum.consumer credit licences, debt management companies, oft, trust deed, trust deed forum