- The Extent Of Payday Loan Use In Glasgow
- Payplan Road Shows
- AIB Acts Against Scottish Trust Deeds Introducer
- Housekeeping Budget During Trust Deeds
- Final Warning For Payday Lenders
- Lack Of Work Pushing The Young Into Debt
- Citizens Advice Challenges OFT To Use New Powers
- Protocol Compliant Debt Management Plans Introduced
- Is “Blue Monday” To Be Taken Seriously?
- Blame Banks Not Claims Firms?
Repossession figures may be declining?
Scotland top of the UK's insolvency figures
Another day and another story on our forum about someone who has done everything they promised in their Trust Deed not being allowed closure.
Why? Because their Trust Deed company has encouraged a PPI claim and will not close the Trust Deed until it is complete. See:
I wonder who benefits from such claims? We’d love to hear from any reader who can find out, for their Trust Deed connected PPI claim, how much of the proceeds will go to:
1 – The Claims Company or solicitor involved.
2 – The Trust Deed company (for making a referral to the claims company or solicitor).
3 – The creditors in the Trust Deed.Tags: ppi claim, ppi claims, trust deed, trust deeds